Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Baby news and book list

I am already dilated 2 cm, which means baby could come at any minute now, so therefore I am "publishing" my 2007 Top Eleven Book list already in early December. Here you go:

For the first time ever, I am sorting it by authors, since the "winners" are mostly by the same authors.

However, my clear # 1 this year is:

Water for Elephants – Sara Gruen

Number 2-10:

Wideacre – Philippa Gregory
The Favored Child – Philippa Gregory

The Brooklyn Follies – Paul Auster
Oracle Night – Paul Auster
Music of Change – Paul Auster
In the country of last things – Paul Auster

Eat – Pray – Love – Elizabeth Gilbert

My Sister’s Keeper – Jodi Picoult
The tenth circle – Jodi Picoult
The Pact - Jodi Picoult

As always, send me your list! :)

No comments: